Incorporating CEA technology, this 98mm inducer turbo will produce extreme levels of power.
CEA stands for Competition Engineered Aerodynamics, an enhanced range of high-flow turbine wheels that typically result in an average increase of 30-45 horsepower over comparably-sized standard designs. Spool-up time is also improved when using CEA turbine wheels to further reduce turbo lag.
When thinking about a turbocharger of this size, you really want to make sure you have the right upgrades throughout the rest of your vehicle to cope. Make sure your fuel system and engine management are up to the task.
Gas Racing is happy to provide free advice as Australia’s exclusive Precision Turbo authorised dealers. Let us help you with our knowledge and make horsepower easy.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 98mm inducer compressor wheel
• Large frame compressor cover with a smooth, 7″ radiused inlet
• F or G trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– G trim available with T5 Tangential 1.0, 1.32, or 1.50 A/R
(All housings feature a 5″ OD (outer diameter) V-band discharge)
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)