It is regarded as a good match for the LS series of motors and will not only give you impress high end figures but will work for you in the mid-range too.
There’s Competition Engineered Aerodynamics technology inside, providing a more efficient turbocharger, while keeping the size down as much as possible to help you out during installation.
There are many different versions of the 7675 units available so we highly recommend getting in touch with us here at Gas Racing to discuss the right one for your needs. Whether you are looking to get your LS singing or are a sportsman drag racer seeking more power, there are some really good matches in this range. As Australia’s authorised dealer we will work with you to get you the best fit – take advantage of our free advice!
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 76mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
– “H” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/3.00″ outlet
– “Ported H” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/3.00″ outlet
• 75mm, 84 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T4 Tangential .81, or .96 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
• Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Journal bearing or ball bearing available.