The Precision name has long been associated with Pro Mods that use enormous turbochargers, and this unit takes much of the technology and lessons learned from that harsh environment to produce a smaller turbo that retains the strength of its brothers.
Perfect for sportsman drag racers, this 85mm ball bearing turbo will deliver run after run, consistently. The advantages of a ball bearing system are outlined by Precision Turbo in this video.
The 7685 range provides a great mix of mid-range and peak horsepower, ensuring that you will feel acceleration through a wide power band from your motor. You might also want to consider the smaller 7675 version of this turbo if you are seeking some different characteristics. If you are not sure, we would love to help provide advice as Australia’s only authorised Precision turbo dealer. Don’t waste track time with the wrong turbo – we will help you get it right.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 76mm inducer CEA® compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
– “Sportsman” compressor cover 5″ inlet and 4.2″ outlet
• 85mm CEA® turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– Divided T4 1.12 A/R, or 1.28 A/R