Despite the name, the Pro Mod 94 is not only suited for Pro Mod style race cars, but users of this turbocharger will benefit from all of the engineering that was developed in the NHRA.
Gas Racing used this turbo on Po Tung’s record setting Toyota Supra to great effect, with the 2JZ motor knocking out terminal speeds well in excess of 200mph on the quarter-mile.
Purpose-built for improved strength, durability and longevity, the center housing and compressor backplate assembly is an innovative one-piece design, manufactured from an aluminum forging. Additionally, these units come equipped with stainless steel turbine housings complete with an extended turbine discharge with cross-bolt provisions for added safety.
Safety was also a key consideration when developing the new designs, and all of Precision Turbo’s GEN2 Pro Mod turbos are SFI-approved when used with the stainless steel V-band inlet/outlet housing.
The Precision Turbo Pro Mod range is extensive and a few millimetres of difference in size, smaller or larger, could be what you need for the most efficient performance from your motor. Get free advice from Gas Racing’s Joe Signorelli, who has the proven drag strip experience to point you in the right direction.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 94mm inducer compressor wheel
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 103mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T5 1.00, 1.12, 1.24, or 1.40 A/R
– Stainless steel V-band inlet 1.15 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Extended turbine housing discharge with cross-bolt provisions
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
• One-piece CHRA and compressor backplate assembly to improve durability
• SFI-approved on specific models