These units are really common to find on Toyota Supras, where combined with the 2JZ six cylinder they will produce more than enough power to tackle just about anything on the street or the drag strip.
Unlike the laggy turbos of old, the 8685 with its Competition Engineered Aerodynamics compressor wheel has quick response without sacrificing power.
As well as big sixes like the Nissan RB series or the Ford Barra motors, this turbo will also suit LS V8s and a range of other engine types. We know it can be a little mystifying trying to find the right turbo, but please give us a call and we will give free advice on what you need.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• V-band discharge compressor cover
• 85mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T4 Divided 1.12, or 1.28 A/R with 4 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharg
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)