The PT94 has a 94mm inducer (as you may have guessed), putting it at the larger end of turbos available, but it is suitable for both street and race applications. Of course, you will need to make sure all of your other components are up to spec to handle the amount of boost this very powerful turbocharger will add.
CEA stands for Competition Engineered Aerodynamics, an enhanced range of high-flow turbine wheels that typically result in an average increase of 30-45 horsepower over comparably-sized standard designs. Spool-up time is also improved when using CEA turbine wheels to further reduce turbo lag.
There are so many options available in this performance zone for Precision Turbos, so give us here at Gas Racing a call. We are Australia’s only authorised dealer for Precision and the most qualified to give you the right advice, the first time.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 94mm inducer compressor wheel
• Large frame compressor cover with a smooth, 7” radiused inlet
• F or G trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– G trim available with T5 Tangential 1.0, 1.32, or 1.50 A/R
(All housings feature a 5″ OD (outer diameter) V-band discharge)
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)