Like it’s cousin the 7675 GT42 Style, this turbo is built with the strongest components, over-engineered to resist the toughest conditions it can be thrown into.
As an option for high end six cylinders like the 2JZ or the Ford Barra, as well as V8s such as LS motors, the PT7685 GT42 Style is more than capable of delivering incredible power figures under high pressure.
Given the complexity of this range in the Precision Turbo line up, we recommend speaking with us here at Gas Racing to find the right turbo for you. That’s part of what we do as Australia’s only authorised dealers, so use our free advice to your advantage.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 76mm inducer compressor wheel
• “GT42 style” compressor cover with V-band discharge
• 85mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T4 Divided 1.12, or 1.28 A/R with 4 5/8” OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge