Just as commonly seen on 2JZ Toyota Supras as V8s, the 8891 is a powerhouse of engineering thanks to the CEA compressor wheel and Pro Mod compressor cover, which help you get the most from its size.
The Precision range has a great many options in the 1500 horsepower zone, so you can start to get really exact about what kind of characteristics you want from your turbo. Consider the power band you would like to see and where your motor is most efficient.
We are always happy to help by providing our input on what turbo would work best for you. It may very well be the PT8891 but it could also be some similar options such as the PT91.5 or even something like the PT8884.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 88mm inducer compressor wheel
• Pro Mod compressor cover
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 91mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T5 Tangential .96 or 1.08 A/R with 5″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
• Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system, or an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)