A quality turbocharger on a budget can be hard to find, but the PT5858 CEA from Precision Turbo proves to be the ideal choice for many applications – and it won’t break the bank. It is capable of making up to 620 horsepower – more than enough for the race track and plenty for the street!
With a variety of housing options on both the hot and cold sides, we can help you spec out the perfect turbo for your vehicle. Featuring CEA technology, this turbo offers excellent performance in an easy-to-manage size. You might be on a budget, but you can still get excellent results, as well as the quality that Precision turbochargers are known for.
The dimensions of the PT5858 CEA make it well suited to being used in twin turbo designs, doubling the potential horsepower on offer. We’d be happy to assist you with technical advice on whether a twin turbo or single turbo setup is best for your engine, be it a 2JZ, a rotary, or a big V8.
We have seen these used on small capacity motors to great effect – this is an ideal turbo for a four cylinder vehicle. Check out these guys in America using the Precision Turbo PT5858 CEA to get a Mazdaspeed 3 to almost 600 horsepower!
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
PTE’s PT5858 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 58mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
– “B” compressor cover 2.8″ inlet/2.0″ outlet
– “E” compressor cover 3.0″ inlet/2.0″ outlet
– “Ported S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet
• 58mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T3 .48, .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5″) discharge
– T3 .48 or .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
– T3 .48, .63 or .82 A/R with 3″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
– V-Band inlet .64 or .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
– T4 Tangential .58 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
– Buick .63 A/R
– GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
– K26 .82 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing centre housing rotating assembly (CHRA).