Naturally this size of turbocharger is a great fit for big block V8s and is all about producing the most power possible, with no sacrifices.
A turbocharger of this size risks being a lag monster, but Precision Turbo have done a great job with the PT118 thanks to the Competition Engineered Aerodynamics compressor wheel, which improves response time and the overall efficiency of the unit.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 118mm inducer compressor wheel
• Large frame compressor cover with a smooth, 7″ radiused inlet
• 110.87mm G-trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T5 Tangential 1.50 A/R with 5″ OD (outer diameter) V-band discharge
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)