From the Competition Engineered Aerodynamics compressor wheel to the surge-preventing ported compressor cover, the GEN2 PT6266 CEA from Precision Turbo is near perfection for a great range of engines.
The unit is capable of supporting outputs of 800 horsepower.
One of the most interesting aspects of the GEN2 PT6266 CEA however is the fact that it is part of the limited number of Precision turbos that come with a mirror image version. This is great for the looks of your engine bay, but also helps from an engineering perspective as you can maintain symmetry and avoid excess pipework – which can rob you of horsepower.
You will often find these turbos on high horsepower street Supras or Skylines, but they are just as comfortable at a drag strip as on the highway. Make sure you get the best match for your motor by talking with us about your needs – our advice costs nothing and it could save you thousands.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
With the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6266 GEN2 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT6266 GEN2 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
Ball Bearing ONLY
PTE’s PT6266 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 62mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
– “Ported S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5″) discharge
– T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
– T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
– V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
– Stainless steel .82 A/R V-band inlet/outlet
– T4 Tangential .58, .68, .81, or .96 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
– T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15, or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
– Buick .63 or .85 A/R
– GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
– K26 .82 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Also available in mirror configuration.