Until the release of the PT118, this was the largest turbocharger Precision offered, delivering amazing performances on a variety of engines.
While most commonly seen as a single turbo, if you really want to go nuts you can double up, as Mark Woodriff did with his 200mph+ drag radial car!
The Precision 106 series incorporates the CEA compressor wheel to help improve response time and overall turbocharger efficiency, and is engineered to thrive in competition environments.
If you would like advice about the PT106 or other turbos in the range that may suit, Gas Racing and Joe Signorelli are only too willing to help.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 106mm inducer compressor wheel
• Large frame compressor cover with a smooth, 7″ radiused inlet
• 110.87mm G-trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T5 Tangential 1.0, 1.32, or 1.50 A/R with 5″ OD (outer diameter) V-band discharge
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)