While four digit horsepower horsepower is nothing to sneeze at, we have heard of power figures above the rating this turbo is given, so don’t think you will be limited to only just breaking the 1000 horsepower mark.
Using the CEA technology for better response and increased boost versus ordinary compressor wheels, the PT7275 CEA is one of the classics of the Precision range and a very popular choice for drag racers.
A Youtube search for the PT7275 reveals a host of cars making over 1000 horsepower and cutting record times on the drag strip, even at street weight. If you would like to join them, we highly recommend calling or emailing us to discuss your needs. Don’t just blindly order online from a grey importer without support or warranty – with Gas Racing we don’t just see you as another sale, you become one of our clients, and our clients are our best advocates.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
PTE’s PT7275 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 72mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
– “H” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/3.00″ outlet
– “Ported H” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/3.00″ outlet
• 75mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T4 Tangential .81, or .96 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
• Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA).