One of the many 88mm options in the Precision Turbo range, the second generation version of the famed 8891 series is capable of handling plenty of boost.
It features a Pro Mod compressor cover and of course the Competition Engineered Aerodynamics compressor wheel for better response time.
Like all turbos in this range, the GEN2 PT8891 CEA is designed with durability in mind, given the extreme environments it is typically used in – street or race.
The full features list is further down the page if you would like to find out more, but we would also be too happy to speak with you about your turbocharger needs. Gas Racing is an exclusive Precision Turbo Australian authorised dealer so we have the greatest understanding of the range in Australia and are happy to give you advice – as well as the best price with factory warranty.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 88mm inducer compressor wheel
• Pro Mod compressor cover
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 91mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T5 Tangential .96 or 1.08 A/R with 5″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)