You might not think a 1300 horsepower turbo is entry level, but it contains some great features, many of which have been pulled from its big brothers in the Pro Mod range.
This is geared towards sportsman guys with the 76mm inducer, it will pass through tech easily and is also for anyone looking for a budget minded 76mm turbo that can withstand a beating.
Have a listen to Precision Turbo’s Griffin Steinfeld talking about some of the tech in this turbo – it really is an extremely solid option for racers.
Given how many variations there are in the 7675 range including the GT42 Style and the standard PT7675 we really recommend giving us a call or using the form below to discuss which option is right for your application.
This is a relatively new design in the Precision turbo ranks, so you will benefit from all of the latest engineering available – feel free to read further down for the full feature list.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 76mm inducer CEA® compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
– “Sportsman” compressor cover 5″ inlet and 4.2″ outlet
• 75mm CEA® turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– Divided T4 .98 A/R, 1.12 A/R, or 1.28 A/R
Also available in mirror configuration.