Featuring the Competition Engineered Aerodynamics compressor wheel, the Precision Turbo PT7675 GT42 Style delivers power throughout the range.
So what is the difference with the GT42 Style? While it is rated for 1200 horsepower like the standard PT7675 , the GT42 Style has a larger housing that makes it a better choice for all out performance and larger displacement motors.
It also contains some beefed up internals that ensure it is more than capable of taking punishment on a race track, and explains the premium it carries over its brother.
You might be wondering what the big deal is about the CEA tech, and it’s not just the fact that it is a billet wheel, but also that the wheel design is entirely different to older cast wheels. As the engineering technology progressed, Precision kept up with and surpassed the competition with their CEA-equipped range.
The ball bearing configuration spools up faster than a journal bearing version, meaning quicker response and you spending more time on boost than waiting!
There are many different styles of the 7675 range so it is best to talk with us here at Gas Racing about your options. There are subtle differences throughout the range that could make the difference in those thousands of a second we all chase on the drag strip.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 76mm inducer compressor wheel
• “GT42 style” compressor cover with V-band discharge
• 75mm, 84 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T4 Divided .98, 1.12, or 1.28 A/R with 4 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge.