Carrying the awesome Precision CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) to provide great efficiency and response, the PT6266 CEA is a highly recommended choice of turbocharger and is available now at Gas Racing.
This unit is available in both first and second generation configurations, as well as a mirror version for the ultimate in engine bay symmetry while delivering maximum performance.
A great choice for six cylinder motors but also just as capable on four cylinders or a rotary engine, the Precision PT6266 CEA is definitely worth discussing with us. Why not call us so we can work out the best turbo for your engine? Don’t waste time with grey market importers – we are Australia’s only authorised dealer.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
With the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6266 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering a 30-45 horsepower increase over similarly sized turbine wheel equipped turbos, the PT6266 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
PTE’s PT6266 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 62mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
– “E” compressor cover 3.0″ inlet/2.0″ outlet
– “Ported S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5″) discharge
– T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
– T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
– V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
– T4 Tangential .58, .68, .81, or .96 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
– T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15, or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
– Buick .63 or .85 A/R
– GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
– K26 .82 A/R
• Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system, or an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing centre housing rotating assembly (CHRA).