The Precision Turbo PT5558 CEA is an entry level turbo from Precision Turbo & Engine, well suited to street or race use given it can be used to produce around 590 horsepower from your engine of choice.
The smaller size of the PT5558 offers a great response time, potentially suiting a wider power band on your motor. Whether you are turbocharging a four cylinder, six cylinder, rotary or V8, this turbo will be a great choice.
You might also want to check out the GEN2 PT5558 CEA.
CEA stands for Competition Engineered Aerodynamics, an enhanced range of high-flow turbine wheels that typically result in an average increase of 30-45 horsepower over comparably-sized standard designs. Spool-up time is also improved when using CEA turbine wheels to further reduce turbo lag.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 55mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
– “B” compressor cover 2.8″ inlet/2.0″ outlet
– “E” compressor cover 3.0″ inlet/2.0″ outlet
– “S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet
– “Ported S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet
• 58mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T3 .48, .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5″) discharge
– T3 .48 or .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
– T3 .48, .63 or .82 A/R with 3″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
– V-Band inlet .64 or .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
– T4 Tangential .58 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
– Mitsubishi .48 or.63 A/R
– Buick .63 A/R
– K26 .82 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system or an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing centre housing rotating assembly (CHRA).