This evolution of a classic design has been engineered with strength, durability and longevity in mind, reflecting the values of a company who deliver leading turbochargers around the world.
The GEN2 PT6870 CEA has been used in twin turbo applications as well as singularly.
Certainly there are a lot of options in the Precision turbo range at this point, including the GEN2 PT6875 CEA, so we recommend contacting us to discuss the best fit for your needs. We love to provide the ultimate experience for purchasing Precision turbo products in Australia as the exclusive authorised dealers, and we can save you a lot of headaches with a phone call. Don’t rush to buy online from a grey market website and be left waiting for your product – we have Precision turbochargers in stock and ready to go, with the best in technical support readily available.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
With the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6870 GEN2 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT6870 GEN2 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
GEN2 Ball Bearing ONLY
PTE’s PT6870 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 68mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
– “Ported S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet
– “H” compressor cover 4.0” inlet/3.0” outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 70mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T4 (undivided) .68, .81, or .96 A/R
– T4 (divided) .84, 1.00, 1.15, or 1.32 A/R (additional $20 charge for this housing)
– SS .81 A/R or .96 A/R V-band inlet/outlet turbine housing
• Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA).