Capable of 750 horsepower, this unit is going to deliver some pretty significant output on a variety of applications, especially smaller capacity motors.
Being a second generation turbocharger, the GEN2 PT6062 CEA has a number of advantages that are worth considering. Precision Turbo outlined some of the benefits in this video.
Among the things you should take a look at when considering this turbo are the CEA compressor wheel for improved efficiency and quick response time, as well as the ported compressor cover – protecting you from compressor surge. The holes are not just there for looks, as they significantly add to the functionality of the GEN2 PT6062 CEA.
Gas Racing would be happy to provide you with advice on whether or not this turbo is correct for you, and make a recommendation so you can make sure you get the right Precision turbocharger.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
With the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6062 GEN2 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT6062 GEN2 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
PTE’s PT6062 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 60mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
– “Ported S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 62mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
• T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5″) discharge
• T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
• T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
• T4 Divided .84 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
• T4 Tangential .58 or .68 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
• V-Band inlet/outlet .64 or .82 A/R
• Mitsubishi .63 A/R
• Buick .63 A/R
• K26 .82 A/R
• GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing centre housing rotating assembly (CHRA)