Supporting an output of 900 horsepower means the Precision Turbo 6466 series is for very serious street applications or well suited for motorsport such as drag racing and time attack – it has received great reviews.
The Precision GEN2 PT6466 CEA uses the Competition Engineered Aerodynamics compressor wheel to deliver greater performance in a smaller unit, while also featuring the ported compressor cover to help reduce compressor surge. The second generation engineering means you have a turbo with the latest in technology. You could also consider the PT6870 if you are looking for the next step up.
If 900 horsepower is not enough, this Precision Turbo 6466 unit can be combined with its mirror image partner to deliver up to 1800 horsepower, which is bound to put a smile on your face! It is a great option for 2JZ engines such as those found in the Toyota Supra or the Ford Barra six cylinder, but has also been used on four cylinders such as the world’s quickest Subaru STI! Note it is only available in a ball bearing configuration.
It’s not all about peak horsepower with this turbo – it delivers impressively throughout the entire rev range, which is something to consider if you are interested in speed over dyno sheets. We love talking about this turbo at Gas Racing, so call for our free advice to see if it will be right for you.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
One of the most highly-anticipated turbochargers, the 6466 is capable of producing unparalleled power in a relatively compact package. Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6466 GEN2 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT6466 GEN2 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
Ball Bearing Only
PTE’s GEN2 PT6466 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 64mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
– “Ported S” compressor cover 4.0″ inlet/2.5″ outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5″) discharge
– T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
– T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
– V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
– T4 .58, .68, .81 or .96 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
– T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15 or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8″ OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
– Buick .63 or .85 A/R
– GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
– K26 .82 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Available with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Also available in mirror configuration.