Whatever engine capacity you are running, the GEN2 Pro Mod 102 is likely to have enough boost to cater to your needs. In fact, expected power output with this turbo is 2250 horsepower.
Despite the name, the Pro Mod 102 is not only suited for Pro Mod-style race cars, but all of the gains found in NHRA competition have made their way into this, and other Pro Mod series turbos such as the GEN2 Pro Mod 88 XPR or the GEN2 Pro Mod 91.
The design of this turbo improves strength and durability, alongside longevity. This is thanks to the centre housing and compressor backplate assembly which is an innovative one-piece design, manufactured from an aluminum forging. Additionally, these units come equipped with stainless steel turbine housings complete with an extended turbine discharge with cross-bolt provisions for added safety.
All of Precision Turbo’s GEN2 Pro Mod turbos are SFI-approved when used with the stainless steel V-band inlet/outlet housing.
The Precision Turbo Pro Mod range has many options, so it is definitely worth doing your research to find the right fit. Gas Racing’s Joe Signorelli is an expert on the Precision Turbo range as the exclusive Australian authorised distributor.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 102mm inducer compressor wheel
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 105mm exducer turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
– T5 1.40 A/R
– Stainless steel V-band inlet/outlet
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Extended turbine housing discharge with cross-bolt provisions
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
• One-piece CHRA and compressor backplate assembly to improve durability
• SFI-approved on specific models