It is capable of producing about 1150 horsepower, making it a great candidate for 2JZ engines. It uses a dual ceramic ball bearing configuration as part of the second generation range, not to mention the Competition Engineered Aerodynamics compressor wheel.
Something of a big brother to the GEN2 6870 CEA, the GEN2 PT6875 CEA could well be worth the step up.
Given it was only released in 2018, this turbocharger is one of the most up to date designs in the Precision Turbo range, and it is worth listening to Precision Turbo’s Tristan Kimpel talk about the features and why it could be a good choice for you. Remember as Australia’s only authorised dealer, we provide a factory warranty and the same technical support you would get if you purchased direct from Precision Turbo in the USA.
We have this turbo available for Australian delivery, with a 12 month factory warranty and technical support. Call +61296043643, email us, or use the form below to make an order inquiry, and remember our best price policy as Australia’s only authorised Precision Turbo dealer. We believe in speaking personally with our customers to ensure they are getting not just the best price, but also the right turbo for their engine.
The new GEN2 PT6875 CEA® Turbocharger is one of the most technologically and aerodynamically advanced units on the market today. Precision’s exclusive CEA® technology offers higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance.
PTE’s GEN2 PT6875 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) CNC-machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 68mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
• “SP” cover featuring a 4″ inlet/2.5″ outlet • “HP” cover featuring a 4″ inlet/3″ outlet
• Both covers can be polished for a small, additional fee.
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 75mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
• your choice of a .81 A/R or .96 A/R turbine housing.
• Both T4 and V-band inlet options are available to provide greater flexibility for turbo kit fabrication
• Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don’t sit in the stands watching the action, they’re the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.